Friday, December 28, 2007

A-Tempting Warmth

Well. Christmas is done for another year. The leg warmers got finished in the nick of time. Still trying to get pictures of the knitted goods on the recipients. But the majority of them are in St. Louis right now, so that will have to wait.

But...since I finished the otherpeople knitting that means that I can start on something for myself! So I started my first sweater. Tempting from Knitty.com. In much cheaper yarn then asked for, because I might be total crap at this and I'm broke.

Started on Dec. 26th. Here is my two day picture:




Yay! The goal is to be able to wear this on my birthday (Mar. 10th) at the very latest. I thought I'd give myself some time to put down the miles of k2p2 and do something in between. I have a feeling that most of this will get done while Mike is playing DnD.

Ugh, work. Always ruins my best laid plans for blogging.

No comments: