Since school, Ravelry, and dance drama have eaten my life recently, I have not posted in forever. But I have some pictures to share.
First, a dice bag. Now I do not play games that require me to have dice like this, but Mike does and I really really like dice. So I made a bag to store all of my much loved and unnecessary dice
Color: Natural Plum
Needles: US 6 bamboo DPNs
Yarn: Patons SWS
Color: Natural Plum
Needles: US 9 bamboo
Both of these projects were made to break up the monotony of knitting 80 bajillion legwarmers for xmas. But the camo armwarmers are done and pictures will be posted in the next few days.
Now to go get ready for work. Oh, why is Canton 6 not having a late showing of The Golden Compass?! The are trying to ruin my plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment