I can't stop. I can't stop starting new projects and not finishing the old ones. I was doing so good. CO something, finish it, start something new. And then it stopped. Made one of the camo armwarmers (kind of, I still have to BO, but I need Mike to try it on first to make sure the above-the-thumb is long enough. Then I bought this fabulously rainbowed crochet thread and decided to knit something out of it, so I started a tube on some tiny size 2 dpns. It's name is Snake? because I think it want it to be a stuffy, and I think I want it to be a snake. But it might decide otherwise. And then last night Laura bought the yarn she wanted her wrist warmers to be made out of, so I think I'm going to do those before finishing the Camos, because those don't have to be done until xmas.
But, batteries (the right kind) will be put into the camera tonight, and then I can put pictures here!
Ravelry update:
5123 people are ahead of you in line.
There are officially more people behind me than in front of me. That's good I guess.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment